Understanding the Management and Occupancy Review
This training will discuss how the MOR process unfolds. The session is led by a PBCA representative and presented from their point-of-view, the steps they take, including the day(s) on site, to thoroughly assess your compliance with your project-based Section 8 Housing Assistance Payments Contract. As property and compliance managers, this will give insight into how the process works and set your expectations for how an audit at your property may go. It will also help you understand how to best prepare for any upcoming MOR, and just in general, how to ensure you are running your property in a HUD compliant manner on a daily basis. Time will be set aside to discuss more in depth such topics as VAWA, EIV and lead paint. We will also discuss, generally, the most frequent findings they come across, and based on experience, what attributes set Superior and Above Average properties from all the rest.
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be sent to MAHMA in writing at least five business days prior to the event. Substitutions are accepted. No shows will be billed.
To register for the event, CLICK HERE.
From Our Blog
- Microsoft joins King County, housing authority to purchase five apartment complexes to combat housing crisis
- Colorado Governor Signs New Bed Bug Law For Landlords And Tenants
- HUD Publishes Description of NSPIRE Demonstration in the Federal Register
- Maryland Finances a Record Number of Affordable Housing Units
- Apartment Turnover Rate Continues to Fall