Tenant Selection Basics
This course will cover required, allowed, and prohibited screening practices, income targeting, preferences, implementing your occupancy standards when placing tenants, accepting applicants for the waiting list, approval for occupancy, rejecting applicants, how reasonable accommodation and VAWA notification play a part in the process, and making sure your are in compliance with your updated tenant selection plan.
To register for this event, CLICK HERE.
From Our Blog
- Microsoft joins King County, housing authority to purchase five apartment complexes to combat housing crisis
- Colorado Governor Signs New Bed Bug Law For Landlords And Tenants
- HUD Publishes Description of NSPIRE Demonstration in the Federal Register
- Maryland Finances a Record Number of Affordable Housing Units
- Apartment Turnover Rate Continues to Fall