Tenant Selection Basics Webinar
Start Date: 6/6/2019 10:00 AM EDT
End Date: 6/6/2019 11:30 AM EDT
Organization Name: SAHMA
June 6, 2019
10:00 – 11:30 am EST
(9:00 – 10:30 am CST)
SAHMA Members: $95
Much has changed since our last MOR’s back in 2011 and your PBCA is looking to make sure you have kept pace with the changes. This webinar will cover required, allowed, and prohibited screening practices, income targeting, preferences, implementing your occupancy standards when placing tenants, accepting applicants for the waiting list, approval for occupancy, rejecting applicants, how reasonable accommodation and VAWA notification play a part in the process, and making sure you are in compliance with your updated tenant selection plan.
Trainer: Gwen Volk, gwen volk INFOCUS, Inc.
This class offers 1.5 hours of continuing education credits
Cancellations: Must be received in writing by end of day the Monday prior to the event to receive a refund less a $25 fee. After that date, only substitutions may be made. NO SHOWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR FULL REGISTRATION FEE!
Confirmation: If you do not receive an email confirmation of your registration, contact the SAHMA office.
From Our Blog
- Microsoft joins King County, housing authority to purchase five apartment complexes to combat housing crisis
- Colorado Governor Signs New Bed Bug Law For Landlords And Tenants
- HUD Publishes Description of NSPIRE Demonstration in the Federal Register
- Maryland Finances a Record Number of Affordable Housing Units
- Apartment Turnover Rate Continues to Fall