PennDel AHMA Fall Management Conference & Expo
This is PennDel AHMA’s annual conference and vendor expo that bring hundreds of people to Dover Downs Hotel & Casino to gain knowledge in affordable housing trends and happenings.
Continuing Education Credits Provided by this Program
The National Affordable Housing Management Association provides credits toward the National Affordable Housing Professional (NAHP) Certification and renewal, the Specialist in Housing Credit Management (SHCM), the Certified Professional of Occupancy (CPO), and the National Affordable Housing Maintenance Technician (NAHMT) and National Affordable Housing Maintenance Supervisor (NAHMS).
For reservations at Dover Downs, call 1-800-711-5882 and mention the PennDel AHMA Group Code: GPEND19. Room Rate: $135 per night. The rate is subject to applicable state and local taxes. You must indicate that you are with PennDel AHMA Group Code: GPEND19 to receive the group rate. Make sure to book your room by October 6 to receive this special rate.
PennDel AHMA complies with Title II of the Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Act. The site is accessible for individuals with disabilities. If a registrant requires special accommodations, please contact us at 856-786-2183.
For more information on the event, CLICK HERE.
From Our Blog
- Microsoft joins King County, housing authority to purchase five apartment complexes to combat housing crisis
- Colorado Governor Signs New Bed Bug Law For Landlords And Tenants
- HUD Publishes Description of NSPIRE Demonstration in the Federal Register
- Maryland Finances a Record Number of Affordable Housing Units
- Apartment Turnover Rate Continues to Fall