Must you print and maintain your UAAF for each user? How often are you printing your EIV Income discrepancy reports? Does your policy and procedure document cover the use of the No Income Reported on the 50059 Report? This session will focus on the HUD compliance aspects of using EIV. The training will be led by a Contract Administrator representative and provide the vantage point of what the CA is looking for while reviewing EIV compliance at your next MOR.
Topics to be covered include:
- Security record keeping requirements
- Policy and procedure record keeping requirements
- Master file reports
- Tenant file reports
- Required follow-Up activities on identified discrepancies
- Additional resources
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be sent to MAHMA in writing at least five business days prior to the event. Substitutions are accepted. No shows will be billed.
To register for the event, CLICK HERE.
From Our Blog
- Microsoft joins King County, housing authority to purchase five apartment complexes to combat housing crisis
- Colorado Governor Signs New Bed Bug Law For Landlords And Tenants
- HUD Publishes Description of NSPIRE Demonstration in the Federal Register
- Maryland Finances a Record Number of Affordable Housing Units
- Apartment Turnover Rate Continues to Fall