Basic HVAC Troubleshooting 101
June 11, 2019 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Students at the end of the HVAC Troubleshooting 101 class will leave with understanding how to diagnose and trouble shoot a Thermostat. Understand the Refrigeration cycling process and basic Electrical Troubleshooting on window units, wall units and condensing units.
Speaker: Jason Zon
Jason Zon is an experienced Licensed owner operator for Fire N Ice for 21 years. Jason has been an Industry Partner Trainer for HD Supply for last 6 years on all HVAC install and Troubleshooting techniques. Jason is also a Veteran of the United States Air Force.
*** Please arrive by 8:30 am for registration; Session will start promptly at 9:00 am ***
*** PARKING INFO: FREE Parking will be available in the HD Distribution Center parking lot as well as on the street in front of the Distribution Center. ****
For a full refund, cancellation needs to be completed 7 days prior to training session date. You will be charged full registration if cancellation is not done within that stated period.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at: email@example.com
From Our Blog
- Microsoft joins King County, housing authority to purchase five apartment complexes to combat housing crisis
- Colorado Governor Signs New Bed Bug Law For Landlords And Tenants
- HUD Publishes Description of NSPIRE Demonstration in the Federal Register
- Maryland Finances a Record Number of Affordable Housing Units
- Apartment Turnover Rate Continues to Fall