Basic HUD Occupancy Webinar – Part I of 2
For newly hired managers or those with no HUD experience as well as those needing a refresher course on the basics and the latest updates. This course covers eligibility requirements, the application process, resident selection and wait list, calculating and verifying income and allowances, annual and interim adjustments, and best practices. Mini-quizzes and case studies are included to reinforce the learning. Students will need a current copy of the 4350.3 Rev.1
All Times are Eastern
MAHMA CANCELLATION POLICY: All cancellations must be submitted in writing five business days in advance. Substitutions are permitted. No shows will be billed.
10% discount for 4 or more registrants.
All non-members must pre-pay.
To register for the event, CLICK HERE.
From Our Blog
- Microsoft joins King County, housing authority to purchase five apartment complexes to combat housing crisis
- Colorado Governor Signs New Bed Bug Law For Landlords And Tenants
- HUD Publishes Description of NSPIRE Demonstration in the Federal Register
- Maryland Finances a Record Number of Affordable Housing Units
- Apartment Turnover Rate Continues to Fall